- Drama Lessons We focus is on developing the child’s natural capacity to speak clearly, fluently and confidently. This is achieved by speech exercises, drama games and the delivery of the 3 genres of vocal expression: poetry, prose and drama.
- Dance Class Our dance programme offers boys and girls from the age of 3 ½ years to young adults the opportunity to study a combination of Modern Theatre Jazz and Musical Theatre. Students enrolled in the Modern class may also take Ballet classes with us. All our classes are age and ability appropriate.
- Singing Tuition Our singing lessons held on Saturdays’, take the form of small age appropriate group classes where pupils learn from both the teacher and fellow students in a relaxed environment.
- Cheerleading Squad Cheerleading is a unique sport which combines dance, gymnastics and acrobatics. It is a fun way to keep fit, work in a team and make new friends. Cheerleading incorporates character building skills whilst building confidence, self esteem and team work. The students will learn a vast range of safety skills within the sport.
- Dance Parties Create a memory that will last a lifetime with a Wolfe Stage School Dance Birthday Party. We offer fun, energetic and age appropriate dance birthday parties with a perfect balance of dance and games for girls and boys from ages 3 years upwards. **External Link**
Fill out my online form.